Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hills and Valleys

 


I believe our Christian faith walk is filled with lots of hills and valleys, some are longer and deeper than others.

It's been 4 years since I have blogged!

A lot can happen and has happened in these four years!

I have had some hilltop moments and some deep dark valleys as well!

Not sure why it has taken so long or even why I am even considering blogging again other than I am feeling lead to start this journey of sharing with others what God has done and is doing in my life.

So a quick update a lot has happened since I last blogged!

We left the church we were at and my hubby left paid full time ministry.

Our two kiddos graduated high school and both started college.
They are both growing into beautiful young women, who will find their places and callings in this world!  (I know it because I continually pray for it and I know God hears those prayers)

We are still living in Kansas, but honestly if it were up to me I would be back in Ohio.  God knows my hearts desire for this.

We both hubby and I have joined a church where we feel loved, welcomed, accepted and are involved in ministry.  (Hubby is working with the children, and I am with the youth and leading women's bible studies as well as discipleship)

At some point with the spirits leading I will share some of my struggles, and triumphs over last last three years.  For now It'll be whatever God is laying on my heart that day!



here is some inspiration for this time:  Tauren Wells Hills and Valleys

https://youtu.be/kEDB6hM0PLI


Have a Blessed Day! 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment