Sunday, February 10, 2013

DRAFT...

James 1:2-5, 12 NLT
Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

This Blog post has been a draft for far to long.  I get busy and have great intentions of blogging but things happen, life gets busy and for whatever reason other things take my time and blogging gets pushed aside for a while.  I want to be better about blogging because I really do believe that I am not the only one who struggles with or feel like I do sometimes.  And if my struggles and seeing God work through them can be an encouragement to one person then it is worth it.

I honestly believe that the times we struggle and have kept our eye on Jesus it's not a punishment but rather an opportunity for growth for us and even those around us.  A chance for our endurance to grow, and our faith to grow.  It's an time to call out cry out to God and wait patiently and listen for His response.  And I know that some day I will see what the struggle was for.

Thank Father for your truth and love and for never leaving me alone.  Thank you for the times of struggle, and growth, and for the endurance to make it through those times.

Christina    

No comments:

Post a Comment